Wednesday, May 24, 2017

WWW Wednesdays 5/24/2017

IMG_1384-0




It's time for the weekly meme, WWW Wednesday hosted by Sam
@Taking on a World of Words.

All you need to do is answer the following questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
So let's get onto it!

What are you currently reading?  I have picked up American Pickers: Guide to Picking by Libby Callaway with Mike Wolfe, Frank Fritz, and Danielle Colby.  I really have enjoyed the TV series on The History Channel and hope I like the book, too.  It's pretty short, only about 200 pages.  I'm still listening to One Perfect Lie by Lisa Scottoline.  Have less thanhours to listen to and really wondering what the next twist will be.

What did you recently finish reading?  I finished this week This Land Is Our Land by Linda Barrett Osborne and the audiobook, Teenage Diaries: Then and Now by Radio Diaries.  I also ended up marking DNF to The School of Good and Evil by Soman Chainani.  It just wasn't for me and I checked out some Goodread reviews and a YouTube review of the series and decided this book wasn't going to get any better for me.

What do you think you’ll read next? I'm not totally sure.  Maybe The Radium Girl by Kate Moore or In The Country We Love by Dianne Guerrero.  My next audiobook will be Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery.

What about you?  Have you read any of these or do you plan to? What are you reading?

1 comment: