Wednesday, July 5, 2017

WWW July 5, 2017

IMG_1384-0


It's time for the weekly meme, WWW Wednesday hosted by Sam at Taking on a World of Words.
All you need to do is answer the following questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
So let's get onto it!

What are you currently reading?  I almost forgot today was Wednesday, all due to the holiday, it messed up my sense of time,  I am currently reading Daring to Drive by Manal Al-Sharif,  I literally just finished my audiobook.  So not listening to anything at this time.

What did you recently finish?  I just finished a few minutes ago Yes, Chef by Marcus Samuelsson.  I also finished the audiobook, By Starlight by Dorothy Garlock and the ARC, Reading With Patrick: A Teacher, A Student, and A Life-Changing Friendship by Michelle Kuo.

What do you think you'll read next?  I'm still pretty early into Daring to Drive, but I'm planning to pick up the ARC, The Bookshop at Water's End by Patti Callahan Henry.  I think I may start listening to Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay.

What have you been reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment