Tuesday, July 11, 2017

WWW Wednesday July 12, 2017

IMG_1384-0


It's time for the weekly meme, WWW Wednesday hosted by Sam at Taking on a World of Words.
All you need to do is answer the following questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
So let's get onto it!

What are you currently reading?  I'm still reading Daring to Drive by Manal Al-Sharif, but I'll finish this on Thursday, possibly even Wednesday, since I have only 30% left to finish.

What did you recently finish?  I just finished My Kind of Wonderful by Jill Shavis on audiobook  earlier today.  I tried listening to Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay, but I think I'll read this one instead; it seems they alternate viewpoints between WWII France and modern day and it was a bit confusing, but I think reading it will be much better and I've heard so many good things about it.

What do you think you'll read next?  I think I'll pick up the ARC, The Life She Was Given by Ellen Marie Wiseman and my next audiobook will be The Passenger by Lisa Lutz.

What have you been reading?

1 comment: