Wednesday, July 11, 2018

WWWednesdays 7/11/2018

IMG_1384-0

It's been awhile since I posted, but I really need to start again!  Since it's Wednesday, it's time for the weekly meme, WWW Wednesday hosted by Sam at Taking on a World of Words.
All you need to do is answer the following questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
So let's get onto it!

What are you currently reading? I am currently reading Little Town on the Prairie and not listening to anything at the moment, I was listening to Ready Player One, but the app that I was listening on, Axis 360, just shut down and lost my place in the book.  I haven't the faintest idea how far along I was, especially since I was listening on 1.5 speed.  This was my second attempt to read this; the first time I borrowed it from my library on Overdrive and although I loved the 80s references, I couldn't get into the story.  I'm fed up with Axis 360, which E-read Illinois uses, so I will just stick with Overdrive.

What did you recently finish reading? The last thing I finished was the audiobook, The Gates of Evangeline by Hester Young, which was really good!  On my kindle, I finished an ARC of Love You by Stacy Finz, which will be released at the end of the month.

What do you think you'll read next?  I have quite a bit yet to read in Little Town on the Prairie, so I doubt I'll be reading anything new before the weekend.  I'm thinking I may pick up Tears of the Desert: A Memoir of Survival in Darfur by Halina Bashit or Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah.  We'll see what I'm in the mood for and I have several options for an audiobook.

So what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment