Sunday, April 14, 2019

March Reading Wrap-Up

I'm late posting my wrap-up and I, of course apologize.  March was a great reading month. I finished 13 books.  12 audiobooks and an ARC on my Kindle.  Unfortunately, I did DNF 5 books during March.  But I wasn't enjoying them, so why force oneself?
The DNF'd books were:
  • The Good Liar by Catherine McKenzie
  • Die Trying by Lee Child (I just don't think his books are for me)
  • The Island of Sea Women (I've loved several of Lisa See's books, but this one I could not get into at all and I was disappointed in the one before that, The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane)
  • Burying The Honeysuckle Girls by Emily Carpenter
  • The Sometimes Sisters (Another author who I don't think is for me.  I tried listening to another of her books in January or February and that one I also DNF'd.  I might give her one more chance and if I do I will read the book, instead of listening to it.
I read: 
3 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟books: The High Tide Club by Mary Kay Andrews, Daughter of Molokai'i by Alan Brennert, and Never Stop Walking:A Memoir of Finding Home Across the World by Christina Rickardsson
6 🌟🌟🌟🌟books
3 🌟🌟🌟 books
1 🌟🌟book
and no 🌟books

I went into April reading Prairie Fires: The American Dreams of Laura Ingalls Wilder.  I should be posting that review to this blog later today or tomorrow.


1 comment: