Friday, January 3, 2020

My Favorite Books of 2019

These were the books that I read in 2019, not necessarily ones that were published in 2019, although a few of them were published last year. These re not necessarily in any particular order.




The High Tide Club

I went into this book expecting a beachy read, but it is much more it is contemporary with  historical mixed in along with an interesting mystery.  I absolutely loved it.  This was the first book I read by Mary Kay Andrews.  I read another by her later in the year, but unfortunately was not quite as enamored by it, but I won't give up on the author yet.



Daughter of Moloka'i

This was a 2019 release and a sequel to the 2003 release of Moloka'i by Alan Brennert.  I read the first book back in 2006 and loved it and once I heard a sequel was coming out was super excited to read it and even more do to receive an ARC on NetGalley.  I loved the book and want to read the author's other historical fiction.


41721219. sy475

I love this author and this is the second book in her Sweetwater Springs series. I would so want to live in this town if it existed.  I look forward to reading the next book in the series, Snowfall on Cedar Trail, plus she has another book coming out 2/25


41150459

Another favorite author and the 2nd book in the McBrides of Texas. A sequel will be coming out 2/25. This is also #16 in Emily March's Eternity Spring series.  The cover also is especially pretty.

Dad Is Fat

I had to add this one. It was an audiobook that I listened to for a second time.  If you are a parent or have been one, this book is a must listen!  This was just as funny the second time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment