Saturday, January 4, 2020

My Least Favorite Books of 2019





Prairie Fires: The American Dreams of Laura Ingalls Wilder





Although I gave this 2 stars way back when I read it, I should have given it only 1 star.  It is way too long and boring as can be..  A good part of the story is about Laura's daughter, Rose Wilder Lane, who is a very unlikeable person.  If you liked the Little House book when you were young,  I wouldn't recommend this book in the least.  I wish I DNF'd it.

It's In His Heart (Red River Valley, #1)


Another very unlikable book.  Unpleasant characters, undeveloped plot, and not the least bit romantic, unless you just want the characters to have sex like rabbits with no real story.

Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith

I'e read quite a few books about Mormon Fundamentalists, but this one was just so boring.

Educated

Now here I seem to waiver from popular opinion, but then there were quite a few people whose reviews mirrored mine. this ws so unenjoysble and unbelievable.. Totally overhyped. This was the last book that I finished this year in 2019 and like the book, the year I say good riddabce to!


No comments:

Post a Comment