Saturday, April 4, 2020

March Reading Update

Number of Books Read:  7 - 


46253666. sy475 Wonder (Wonder, #1)45046527. sy475 49626886. sx318 sy475

44419490. sy475 36575824. sy475 6568047

@AnnieRainsBooks #StartingOverAtBlueberryCreek @rjpalacio @jeaninecummins

Breakdown:


3 Kindle Books
4 Audio 

1 ARC/ Review Books
5 Library Books
1 Books from the Backlog Book


My Favorite Book This Month:

This month, I have read so many fantastic books, 5 star reads.  In January and February most of the books ere either just ok or good, but not amazing. But this month is a real turning point and I'm so excited. I was worried that my stroke robbed me of really being able to enjoy books again, but this month I s proved wrong; it must have just been the books I read.  But after considering my books there were 4 that I really loved, but one that sticks out more than the other is


11387515

Honorable Mentions: Starting Over at Blueberry Creek, American Dirt, and Kindred

I loved this and feel that everyone should read this, especially this would be perfect for kid to read early on in middle school, probably 5th or 6th grade

Least Favorite Book:
Funny, You Don't Look Autistic: A Comedian's Guide to Life on the Spectrum I did not find this funny; I can't remember laughing, maybe one I 
chuckled, but that is even debatable.

Books I'm Currently Reading:

2533656852433653. sx318 sy475

How was your reading in March?  

3 comments:

  1. I have a copy of Wonder here to read, but haven't pulled it out yet. I will read it before watching the movie as the book is usually better (Harry Potter for me was a series in which the movies were better). I've never read a Robin Carr book before and love the cover of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pull out Wonder ASAP; it is so good! I feel what took me so long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter loved Wonder, but I still haven't had a chance to read it. I really need to get to it!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete