Friday, April 3, 2020

What I Am or May Be Reading In April

Sine this stay t home order due to the Coronavirus is my best opportunity for reviving this blog,  I'll start with this post.

Currently, I am reading Sunrise at Half Moon Bay by Robyn Carr



I am also listening to My Name is Mahtob by Mahtob Mahmoody, which I hope to finish this weekend.

25336568

Usually. I do not have  set reading plan.  But I do have several books that I have planned.  Next I'll be reading Not Like My Mother, which has been on my Kindle for nearly 7 years.



Not Like My Mother:Becoming a sane parent after growing up in a CRAZY family

My next audiobook will be The Library of Lost and Found

39873227

Other books that I'm hoping to get to this month include:

13167796



Since we are on a stay at home order, I would hope I can get to these.

No comments:

Post a Comment