Wednesday, March 22, 2017

WWW Wednesday 3/22/2017

IMG_1384-0






It's time for the weekly meme, WWW Wednesday hosted by Sam
@Taking on a World of Words.

All you need to do is answer the following questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
So let's get onto it!

What are you currently reading?  I am still reading The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See.  I am so ready to move on to the next book, but I've loved 3 out of 4 of Lisa See's other books and have been eagerly anticipating this one, plus I'm almost at 75%, so I must finish this book.  Hopefully on Friday or before.  The book is getting better, finally!

What did you recently finish reading?  Nothing new that I finished since last week's WWW Wednesday.

What do you think you’ll read next? I have an e-ARC that I must review by either the 4th or 7th, I think its called Somebody's Baby by Donna Alward.  It's a romance so hopefully a quicker read.  A new for me author, so I don't really know what to expect.  I also just got the audiobook of To Kill A Mockingbird, but haven't started it yet.  I can't remember if I read that in high school or not. 

What about you?  Have you read any of these or do you plan to? What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment