Wednesday, March 8, 2017

WWW Wednesdays 3/8/2017

IMG_1384-0






It's time for the weekly meme, WWW Wednesday hosted by Sam
@Taking on a World of Words.

All you need to do is answer the following questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
So let's get onto it!

What are you currently reading?  I am currently reading Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel

What did you recently finish reading?  I finished the audiobook, The Innocent  by David Baldacci and Black Stars of the Civil Rights Movement by James Haskins.

What do you think you’ll read next? Right now I don't have any audiobooks on my Overdrive app, but I have the graphic novel, Aya by Margeurite Abouef checked out from the library and am planning to read the ARC, The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See.  I am very excited to read it and it is the book I am most looking forward to this year. 

What about you?  Have you read any of these or do you plan to? What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment