Thursday, March 16, 2017

WWW Wednesdays 3/15/2017

IMG_1384-0






It's time for the weekly meme, WWW Wednesday hosted by Sam
@Taking on a World of Words.

All you need to do is answer the following questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
So let's get onto it!

What are you currently reading?  I am currently reading an ARC of The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See.  The book is being released next week, the 21st, I think.  I've been looking forward to reading it for awhile.  I'm just not in a reading mood lately, wouldn't you know! 

What did you recently finish reading?  I finished The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel.  That was a pretty depressing book to read about a very difficult topic.  I tried to read the graphic novel Aya by Marguerite Abouef, but just could not get into it.  Not sure if it was that it was a graphic novel or after The Roanoke Girls, I just wasn't in the right mindset.  At least, I am finally feeling better, although it seems my cough is back.

What do you think you’ll read next? I think I need to get a review up on my blog for Somebody's Baby by Donna Alward.  I was sent an invitation and a NetGalley widget to read it and I think it releases early in April.  I'm not sure exactly why I said "yes" to it, since it is book 3 of a series and I haven't red the other 2 and won't be , at least nor before reading Somebody's Baby.

What about you?  Have you read any of these or do you plan to? What are you reading?   I know I need to reply to many of your comments from the last couple weeks, but I've just not been in the mood to do much of anything, even reading and that is unusual for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment