Monday, June 8, 2020

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? 6/8/20

badge

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

I have been somewhat distracted with all the things going on. Even my little suburb held a B*L*M* peaceful protest this past weekend that we participated in, it was really nice to see all the solidarity
What I read last week:
Last week, I read The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf and listened to The Inn at Hidden Run by Olivia Newport and The Johnstown Flood by David McCullough



What I am reading now:

I am currently reading another e-ARC of Breakfast at the Honey Creek Café by Jodi Thomas and listening to No Angel by
 Breakfast at the Honey Creek Café

Up next:

Although, I'm close to only halfway through what I'm reading and I just started listening to my audiobook, I think next I will read Ghost of Sangju by Soojung JoAnd next up on audio will be Coming Home by Mariah Stewart



Have you read any of these or do you want to ?


2 comments:

  1. A nice mix of fiction and nonfiction! I haven't read any of the ones you mention, but they look good! https://baystatera.com/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-6-8-20-imwayr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice of books.
    The demonstrations have crossed over to the UK and have mainly been peaceful. We are supposed to live in free, democratic societies and it saddens me that these protests are even necessary. Hopefully they will bring about some much needed change, both sides of the pond.

    ReplyDelete