Wednesday, June 3, 2020

WWW Wednesday 6/3/2020


IMG_1384-0
The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

My state has finally entered Phase 3 and more things have been opening up! I finally got a haircut on Frriday.  Now, I'm just waiting for my hair salon to do more than haircuts; I need to get it colored so badly!

I'm currently reading Breakfast at the Honey Creek Café by Jodi Thomas and I listening to The Inn at Hidden Run by Olivia Newport

Breakfast at the Honey Creek CaféThe Inn at Hidden Run (Tree of Life #1)

I just finished listening to The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf




Next up for listening will be The Girl from the Train by Irma Joubert and My next read will most likely be Ghost of Sangju by Soojung Jo. The latter will probably not be until early next week.



.
Have you read any of these or want to?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great reading week for you! Hope you are enjoying your books this week, too.

    I finally got so desperate that I cut my own hair (with my husband's help!) - not too bad and such a relief to get it out of my eyes and off my neck. But I, too, am looking forward to getting a REAL haircut again!!

    Sue

    2020 Big Book Summer Challenge

    ReplyDelete