Monday, June 15, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 6/15

badge

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

I have been somewhat distracted with all the things going on. Even my little suburb held a B*L*M* peaceful protest this previous weekend that we participated in, it was really nice to see all the solidarity
What I read last week:
Last week, I read Breakfast at the Honey Creek Cafe and listened to The Inn at Hidden Run, No Angel, Coming Home, Like Sisters on the Homefront




What I am reading now:

I am listening to My Banihing Country  and reading Ghost o Sangju

I just requested my library get My Vanishing Country a week ago and got this already. They must have already been planning to get it and no one else had requested it before me.  Ghost of Sangju has been on my TBR and hanging out on my Kindle for just over 4 years; I am so glad to get to this it's long overdue! 
Not sure if I will readCowboy Strong next or lave it for the following week,  Have you read any of these or want to?

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the Jodi Thomas book just recently, always love her books. Good to take part in peaceful protest. The world is making a statement for sure.

    ReplyDelete