Saturday, May 16, 2020

April Reading Update -

Sorry, this is so late!

In April, I read a total of 9 books. 

My Name Is Mahtob: The Story that Began the Global Phenomenon Not Without My Daughter ContinuesA Dog's Journey (A Dog's Purpose, #2)Sunrise on Half Moon BayA Map of Days (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #4)Dream BigWannabe FarmsShelter Dogs: Amazing Stories of Adopted Strays
Viva Durant and The Secret of the Silver ButtonsThe Blackbird Girls

Breakdown:
5  audiobooks 
4 kindle books. 

6 library books
1 Audible
 2 ARCs

My Favorite Book This Month
I had an a very good reading month again; even better than last month.  I had 3  5 star books, 3  4 star books, and 3  3 star books. It was a littlr difficult, but I'd have to ay The Blackbird Girls came out on top this month, I couldn't wait to get back to it .  The story was incredibly engaging and informative.  I'm so glad to have read it!
The Blackbird Girls

Least Favorite Book
None of my books were under 3 stars, but I think Viva Durant and the Secret of the Silver Buttons was the lowest-ranked

Books that I'm currently reading
I've ben reading Title details for An Author's Odyssey by Chris Colfer - Availableon my kindle and since the audio was available, I decided to listen to it alternately.

3 comments:

  1. You had a good month, look at those star ratings! Hopefully May will be as good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reading month! I am going to look up the Blackbird Girls. I checked out two bag fulls of books (one full of picture books and one with MG and YA) before our library closed and we have no reopening date yet. I'm currently reading Have a Little Faith in Me, one of my library checkouts and I am enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not get to our library in person before it closed, but most of my books are either Kindle books or audiobooks, so I'm able to visit mu library's digital collection om Overdrive and they recently added Hoopla.

      Delete