Wednesday, May 27, 2020

WWW Wednesdays 5/27/20



IMG_1384-0
The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

Although time in quarantining is going slowly, at the same time, it is also going quickly at times. We are getting ready to enter into Phase 3 in Illinois on Friday.  I'll be looking forward tp getting a haircut hopefully soon and a color soon after since where I go they are just doing haircuts the first week or so.

I'm currently reading The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf.  I should finish this tomorrow, possibly today if I finish this blogpost soon

The Weight of Silence

Next, I will be reading. Breakfast at the Honey Creek Cafe by Jodi Thomas and I will be listening to The Inn at Hidden Creek by Olivia Newport

Breakfast at the Honey Creek CaféThe Inn at Hidden Run (Tree of Life #1)

I just finished listening to My Name Is Tani ...  and I Believe in Miracles by Tanitoluwa Adewomi

My Name Is Tani . . . and I Believe in Miracles: The Amazing True Story of One Boy’s Journey from Refugee to Chess Champion

Have you read any of these books or want to?

No comments:

Post a Comment