Thursday, February 28, 2019

February Reading

I completed 9 books (all of which I posted reviews) in February: 5 audiobooks and 4 e-books or physical books and DNF'd 3 books, all of which were audiobooks: When We Were Worthy, From Sand and Ash, and Twisted Up.

I read:
1 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟book; Springtime at Hope Cottage by Annie Rains
3 🌟🌟🌟🌟books
3 🌟🌟🌟 books
No 2 🌟🌟 books
1 🌟 book

Springtime at Hope Cottage was by far my favorite.  I just love this author's books.and this is her best series so far.

The other day, I started The Complete Cross-Referenced Guide to the Baby Buster Generation's Collective Unconscious, which I have had for ages, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it's been over 15 years.  I am guessing that I may have bought this back when Borders was still in existence and then some years back.  I actually may still have even been single so that would have been 2003 or before.  So, its about time I get to this since it's like a encyclopedia of the 80s, I'm taking it slow and will read a few pages a day or so.

Either tonight or tomorrow, I'll start on the ARC of Daughter of Molokai.  I loved the first book, Molokai that came out back in 2003, although I read it a few years ago.

2 comments:

  1. Glad your still here following me. I hope I can keep up with this. if at first you dont succeed try, try again (and again and again). LOL!

    ReplyDelete