Monday, February 4, 2019

It Is In His Heart by Shelly Alexander

It's In His Heart (Red River Valley, #1)

I thought maybe if I gave this to the next day before writing my review, I'd come up with a fresh perspective. But no matter what, I feel just as strongly that this was in my opinion, a one-star book. I wish when I first felt this way, I would have just DNF'd it. I know if I had read this rather than listened to it, I would have done so, but for some reason, I continued to listen to it. Maybe, because I was able to do other things as I was listening, while if I read it, I wouldn't have been able to do anything else. The characters are unlikeable. The story is undeveloped and all that I can specifically remember is that they were always having sex and Ella kept letting us know how wonderful she was that she stayed with her late husband while he was dying of cancer. I will definitely not be continuing with this series and it is doubtful that I will even try another book by Shelly Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment