Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Review of His One and Only by Terri Osburne

His First and Last by Terri Osburn

4 stars. I enjoyed this book a lot more than I thought I would. Initially, when I started it, I did not care fir Lorelei, She seemed to appear to think, she was better than everyone else and he was just waiting to get out of her hometown of Ardent Springs. But as the story went on, she grew on me and really was a good person and just got a bad rap by many of the town citizens for what was done by others or what the citizens deemed as wrongs done to them, but were really snubs to themselves. I ended up really liking the storylines and the characters, except for a few, who you really weren't suppose to like, anyway. I'd like to continue with this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment