Friday, February 8, 2019

Lost and Found Sisters by Jll Shalvis

Lost and Found Sisters by Jill Shalvis

I read the first 200 0r so pages as a physical book and the remainder I listened to on audio. I enjoyed the book both ways. Maybe a little more reading it, but I decided to listen to it since it was available on my Library's Overdrive and also since I'm waiting for my new glasses and my eyes were hurting. I should be getting them any day now and can't wait. Thank goodness for my Kindle having type that you can increase the size of the font and the boldness. This book is somewhat different than most of Jill Shalvis' books. It's more woman's fiction than purely a romance. There is a romance in here, but it's not the sole focus of the book. I'll be continuing with the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment