Friday, February 1, 2019

January Reading

I completed 12 books in January and DNF'd (Did Not Finish) 4.

The 4 that I DNF'd were:
The National Parks: America's Best Idea
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
I Am Watching You by Teresa Driscoll
The Strawberry Hearts Diner by Carolyn Brown

I read:
One 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 book Elle & Coach: Diabetes, the Fight for My Daughter's Life, and the Dog Who Changed Everything
Five 🌟🌟🌟🌟 books
Four 🌟🌟🌟 books
Two 🌟🌟 books
No 🌟 books.  I don't have 1 star books too often since I usually DNF them before I finish, but sometimes I'm hoping they improve or by the time I decide I want to DNF it, I've invested so much time on it that I just want to complete it and have it count in my yearly book count.  This happens more often with audiobooks than physical or Kindle books.

My favorite was Elle & Coach: Diabetes, the Fight for My Daughter's Life, and the Dog Who Changed Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment