Monday, January 9, 2017

Bout of Books Wrap-Up

wuth1tql

Sunday was the final day of the Bout of Books read-a-thon, which ran from Monday, January 2nd through Sunday, January 8th.  I didn't get to read as much as I would have liked, but life has a way of doing that and tomorrow is always another day. Unfortunately, I didn't even get one book finished and usually, I read about a book per week, give or take.  During the week, I read a total of 238 pages and listened to 269 minutes of audiobooks.  I had really bad luck with audiobooks this week and DNF''d 2 of them. I started a new one today, Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness, but only listened to 30 minutes.  Hopefully, three times will be a charm and I will successfully listen to this one to completion; if not, I have tons of audiobooks on my wishlist over on my library's Overdrive site.. Today was my most successful reading day with 50 pages read in The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer.  I think I will finish this on Tuesday, worst scenario would be Wednesday.  ReadTheBookAThon is still going on and I am thinking of the Bianual Bivliothon, which started today and is going through Thursday.  Did you participate in any read-a-thons yet this month?  You can subscribe to and follow my blog by clicking on the links in the right top margin.

1 comment:

  1. You mentioned "Bianual Bivliothon" I googled and can't find it. Could you clue me in? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete