Wednesday, January 25, 2017

WWW Wednesdays 01-25-2017

IMG_1384-0

I am going to try doing this weekly meme.  This meme is currently hosted by Sam @Taking on a World of Words.

To take part all you need to do is answer the following questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
So here’s my 3 W’s for the week.


What are you currently reading?

I'm currently reading  Behold the Dreamers by Imbolo Mbue on my Kindle and I'm listening to County: Life, Death  and Politics at Chicago's Public Hospital by David A. Ansell, which I'll probably finish later today


What did you recently finish reading?

I just finished Monday, Faithful by Alice Hoffman, which was really good.


What do you think you’ll read next?

I just started Behold the Dreamers, so I doubt it will be until after the weekend, but I have a library book I want to read of A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness, an ARC of Sunrise Canyon by Janet Dailey, and next on audio will be Not Dead Yet by Phil Collins, which just became available on the Axis 360 app.  I usually prefer the Overdrive app, but Phil Collin's biography wasn't available on there.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Faithful. Alice Hoffman is a go-to author...and Janet Dailey is like a blast from the past for me. I remember reading so many titles by this author.

    Enjoy whatever you pick next...and here's MY WWW POST

    ReplyDelete